Here's a short list of what I'm grateful for this year:
1. The love of family. I'm fortunate in that I have a big one so this is at the top of my list every year.
2. My author friends. They cheer on my accomplishments and give me that extra push when I need it.
3. My online friends. I've met so many creative, inspiring and supportive people this past year. And whether you bought one of my books or not, you made my year wonderful.
4. My writing. I've been published twice this past year -- a 200% increase from the previous year. Sometimes I still can't believe it.
5. My day job. Although I may grumble here and there, I know I'm lucky to have one so that it can pay the bills and allow me to write because I want to, not because I have to.
6. Caffeine, butter and sugar -- together or apart, they just make life better.